Friday, October 1, 2010

This Will Be Fun..

I figure I should probably update this before I head over to get something to eat for dinner - I'm going to be hanging out with Tank and Armadillo again, so who knows if I'll actually have any other time to post this.  It IS Friday night, after all.  Usually we watch a movie on Fridays now, apparently.  I guess it's going to become like a weekly thing. 

I don't know what we're going to watch yet, but it'll probably be good.  It'll be, more than likely, from the movies I brought, or the ones that Tank brought...or the ones in the thing downstairs.  You just have to give them your ID to get the stuff there.  Apparently Armadillo's ID lives there half the time.  I find that quite amusing.  Though, we do play games and watch movies in the evening sometimes.  Frequently, actually. 

But yeah.  I don't have a whole lot more to say, and they're coming over in a few minutes and we're going to go to the BBC to get some food.  That cheeseburger sounds really good about now...and fries...hehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment