Saturday, October 16, 2010

Quiet Day

Today was not a busy day at all, really.  I didn't get up until late today, and ended up going to lunch and relaxing for a while.  I made a couple of phone calls, and did my homework, but I didn't really accomplish anything otherwise.  Which I find disappointing. 

I mean, I did finish my History homework, my Biology homework, studied a bit for my test, and started on my lab report for Biology.  I was going to write that today, but I just didn't have time, so it's tomorrow, and then hopefully I can start on my History paper on Frederick Douglass.  It should be interesting to try to write that, since it's supposed to be 4 to 5 pages with like...1.5 line spacing on my usual font.  I don't really like that, as it's going to be a ton of work trying to write that.  Ugh.  I shouldn't be complaining, but I can't help it...and then I have my annotated bibliography due for my research project for English...no wonder I don't have time to write or anything.  I'm too busy doing other junk.

On the plus side, Tank and I watched another movie - this time it was The Pacifier...that's always a fun movie. 

And now I'm off to bed, as I actually have to get up tomorrow to go to church and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment