Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wedding

The wedding was beautiful.  It was not quite the same as either of the other weddings I have been to, but it was still very nice.  The color scheme was white, black, and red, and it was simply beautiful.

I can't really even think of that many words to describe it.  I just think it was gorgeous.  And it doesn't help that I'm a bit tired and I have to get up early tomorrow for church so I don't have a whole lot of time.  Plus, I think it was kind of indescribable, really...

The music was very pretty, and so was everything else in general.  The dinner at the reception was phenomenal, too.  It was simply nice home-style food, like shredded cheesy potatoes, two different types of meat (pork and chicken), and some vegetables.  It was really good, and they had the wedding cake as a small cake, and then a bunch of cupcakes.  Those were delicious, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment