Monday, October 18, 2010

This is an Interesting Week...

So far this week, I've had a ton of stuff going on.  I have a History paper due next week, plus an English paper.  And then there's the fact that we have a movie in English on Thursday night.  It's just going to be very interesting coming week. 

I have a lot of work to do, really.  I also have an annotated bibliography to do, plus a bunch of other stuff...like my reading for class and some pleasure reading when I get the books I requested from the library.  That will be fun.  I asked for several books that I've been wanting to read for a while, but I always forget about them when I go into a bookstore.  The first one of the trilogy (Assassin's Apprentice) was really good, so I'm hoping that Assassin's Quest and Royal Assassin are as good as that.  Who knows, though.

That being said, I need to go to bed.  I'm tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment