Wednesday, October 6, 2010

R.I.P. Merlin

R.I.P.
Merlin
4:03 PM - 11:56 PM

Dearest little Merlin, 

I only owned you for eight hours, but I loved you dearly.  You were my new little friend and companion.  You made me very happy.  

You were my first fish.  You were beautiful - your scales were such a pretty orange-gold color, and you were such an active little thing.  

I loved watching you swim around in that beaker after I brought you back from lab.  You were the most amazing fish I had ever seen.  

You loved your cup when I put you in it - you kept swimming up and down and zipping around.  You were so pretty, and so very adorable when you did that.  

I will treasure the few hours we had together.  I loved you, little buddy.  I will never forget you, Merlin.  You will be missed.

Love, 

Kiera.

No comments:

Post a Comment