Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh, Fun...

Good thing about today:  my laundry is all done and the paper I spent most of my weekend on is edited and turned in.  I'm hoping that I get a good grade on it...who really knows, though. 

The fun part is that's only the start of the week.  I've got an annotated bibliography due on Thursday that I need to work on, plus biology homework, my chem paper status update, and a history test on Monday (can we say not cool?) and I'm not happy about any of it being right now. 

What I really want to do right now is just take a couple of days off of work and read my books.  My actual pleasure books rather than school books.  Those are so much better than the big dry textbooks that take forever to read.  I've barely gotten a chance to read a good novel since I got here, and I miss it dearly. 

And because of that, I now miss home.  I'm going to bed before anything else makes it worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment