Monday, October 4, 2010

Papers and Castle


Okay, I have this much to say about school:  I don’t like having to write a bleeding paper for every class I’m in.  English, I knew it was going to happen (it is composition, after all).  History, I saw it coming.  Biology, it makes sense.  But for Chemistry, it does not.  And I don’t have that much time to actually pick the article for my paper to be written about.

So, yeah.  Not happy about that.  And I’m going home this weekend, so I need to have it picked by Friday.  Joy, joy, joy…

Otherwise, though, Castle was awesome.  A murdered bail bondsman and a treasure map to a fortune in precious gems.  They also threw a Catholic priest into it, too, which was interesting…and I was a little annoyed about how he was thrown in there and the plot.  I’m not going to go into details because of the spoilers it would entail when I like to try to keep this blog somewhat spoiler free if I can…

Great show, though.  I can’t wait for next week’s episode…hehehe…and hopefully some progression in the Castle/Beckett relationship…

No comments:

Post a Comment