Sunday, October 3, 2010

Homework. AGAIN.


Today has been filled with homework.  All of the homework for tomorrow that I didn’t do yesterday because my day was completely filled up by everything that I had going on…which basically consisted of sleep, food, and hanging out with Armadillo and Tank.  We went for a hike in the woods by our school (and didn’t get lost!) after lunch, and it was a lot of fun. 

Except for when we found leeches on the bottom of a rock.  That was not fun.  That was actually rather disturbing.

On the plus side, we saw a bunch of deer, too, and the deer didn’t seem to be afraid of us at all. 

Apparently one of the freshman actually fed them a couple of weeks ago, though. 

I don’t know, really.  Still, I’ve had all of the homework I meant to do yesterday to do, but it’s done now, and I’m happy.  And watching Merlin again.  I love that show…I’m almost done with season 2 now, which is good…I like being caught up.

Now if only the internet would be nice to me and let me watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars.  I don’t want to miss episodes like I did last year when I neglected to watch them for a week or two….

Anyway, I’m off to bed.  Early day tomorrow, what with class at 8 AM…

No comments:

Post a Comment