Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lots More Stuff to Do

Busy, busy week ahead of me.  Tonight I did all of my chemistry work for this week up until Monday.  It's nice to have it all done, I have to say that much.  It's been a long, long time trying to do all of it, but I had a lab report to finish, reading to do, homework to do, a pre-lab to do, and it's all rather tedious at points.  Still, it's not that bad.  Tomorrow is bio, so that will be just as fun, I know.

The only annoying thing that's really happened today was that the lights went out a little while ago.  For twenty minutes.  Brilliant, right?  Yeah, I thought so, too.  My roommate was absolutely thrilled because that meant that she couldn't do the project that she has due tomorrow morning.   That is one example of why you don't wait until the night before to do your big project... It's nice to actually sleep.

And, despite the fact that I frequently end my blog entries this way, I think I'm going to go do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment