Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Love Weekends

This past weekend has been an absolute blast.  Even with Armadillo home for the weekend and only four of the normal crowd hanging out, it's been great. 

Well, other than the Bears losing to the Seahawks...  That was a bit sad.  I watched that earlier while I was working on my lab report for Biology.  It was a fun thing to do, but it was a bit of a disappointment that the Bears couldn't pull off a win when they had so many chances.  I'm not going to rant about that, though.   They're the Bears...they tend to not be the best most of the time.  Sometimes they pull something out of the hat, but not always. 

Anyway, yeah, it's been a semi-quiet day.  Phantom, Private, Tank, and I had dinner together, along with Phantom's friend from his hometown, Sir Breaksalot.  And no, his nickname doesn't come from him breaking things...it comes from him breaking himself a lot.  He asked me for a nickname, so that was what he got.  It was quite hilarious.  And then Phantom took a webcam pic of him from his Mac...that was so funny...

And I need to go to bed now.  Class at 8 AM tomorrow.  And a test.  Joy...

No comments:

Post a Comment