Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Joy...

My Bio test is finally over.  I'm so happy that it is.  Mainly because that means that I'm free for another couple of weeks...until the next test.  And then that test will be murder, too.  Just like this one and the one before it. 

I have to admit, my Biology class is a very hard one.  Dr. C. is a good teacher, but he's only in his first semester teaching, so he's still learning the ropes, just like I am, only in a different way.  It's just a hard class in general.  There's so much information in it that I can't even really describe it.

I'm just glad that the test is done and I don't have to worry about it anymore.  Only now I'm going to be worried about my grade, what do you want to bet? 

Still, that's going to be fun.  And I have English tomorrow...I should probably go to bed, actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment