Friday, October 8, 2010

Good to be Home

Once again, I'm home, and I'm happy to be back.  It's only until Sunday morning, but still.  It's home, and my parents are there and so is my little sister.  And my grandma is visiting from Florida until Sunday, too, so I got to see her again!  I've missed Grandma so much since the last time I saw her, and before that, when it had been months. 

I wish I could go home more often...but, for one thing, I can't because I have too much to do to go back home every weekend.  This time, of course, I have a valid reason not to be coming home again for a while, and it makes me sad.  My family is going to Florida without me while I freeze my rear off up north.

That's not going to be fun.  But, still, I'm very happy, because I'm done with class for the weekend, I've got a short week coming up, and I get to spend the weekend with my family, the way it should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment