Monday, October 11, 2010

Long Day and Funny Things

Today has been very long. 

To start with, I had my usual Chem, Bio, History cycle, but this time, the freshman lecture was between Bio and History.  So, I spent four straight hours in lecture.  Or a lecture of some sort.  I'll admit, my favorite two things were the ones on the ends.  Chem and History are the classes I'm enjoying the most, though Biology is really quite interesting, and Dr. C. is very funny.  He ends up being quoted on my Facebook quite frequently, which is funny.

He's actually gotten to the point where he stops after he says something sometimes and looks at me and asks 'that's going on Facebook, isn't it?' because he realizes how funny that is or how he's left himself open to it.  It's really funny half the time...like when he said "Go-go Gadget lab groups!" the other day.  That was really funny.

Apparently I have to give him a list of things that he should never say again in class at the end of the semester.  The joys of being a freshman with a teacher in his first year...you get lots of Facebook quotes, that's for sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment