Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Minor Comments on Being a PK

Only a week and a half until I get to go home with Daddy.  I have to say, I'm really looking forward to it.  Mind, I do have a bazillion things to do that weekend, with a test coming up and all, but I'll make it. 

It's going to be exciting because I get to go to a wedding and take pictures of Daddy performing it.  I love being a priest's kid.  It's actually quite a lot of fun.  I don't really get how people get that misapprehension that PKs are always either really good or really bad. 

It's like the girl with the curly Q in that nursery rhyme book I read when I was little.   When she's good, she's very, very good, and when shes bad, she's very, very bad.  I remember that book like it was yesterday...that and things like Go Dog Go, Hop on Pop, All Dogs Go to Heaven, and all sorts of other stuff.

I've noticed that about me...I like to reminisce...it's rather fun, really.  It's only a matter of saying a few things that are deep or so make that fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment