Friday, October 22, 2010

Of the Lack of Decent Romance in Merlin...

So, I have lots to do in the next couple of weeks.  And I'm not really looking forward to most of it.

And I'm sort of on a Merlin kick again.  I've gotten all the way up to Season 3 Episode 4.  The season is really good so far, but I seriously don't like what they've done to Morgana.  It's just not right, even if it does sort of keep with the legend.  It would also be nice for the sake of us Arthur/Morgana supporters if some action would take place in that relationship.  I don't like the Arther/Gwen thing.  I don't like her that much, and if she's with anyone, it should be with Lancelot.  I don't get a say, though.

I don't think anything's going to change, though, so why complain?  They didn't change for the fans in season three of Robin Hood.  They only made things worse as they went along.  Like the character who was made of stupid....

Anyway, I'm not going to go into it, I'm going back to work before something else distracts me...

No comments:

Post a Comment