Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween...

It's sort of funny now that I think about it.  This is the first year I haven't actually dressed up as anything.  It's also the first year that I haven't been associated with Trick-or-Treaters, too.  Last year, my sister and I handed out candy...well, she did.  She wouldn't let me help...  But it was still really cute...

This weekend, I got to spend most of it was Daddy, and that was more than good enough for me.  I'm so glad that I was able to do that.  Dog, cat, and Dad make for a great weekend.  Plus, I got to watch Star Wars, and all, and Dad watched part of it with me.  That made me very, very happy.  He doesn't usually have time to sit down and watch a movie like that, so it was very special.  And I'm off to bed, since I have class in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment