Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another Sunday, Another Drive Home

It was a long drive home today.  Not so much that it was a long drive - I was quite entertained by talking to Daddy, who drove me back today.  It was just that we left at 7:15 AM for the 8:30 AM service at church, and then we went to another service that Dad had at 11 AM.  And then it was all the way back here. 

I have to admit, I'm pretty sad right now.  Rather lonely, too.  I miss my parents and sister and grandma so much.  I wish I was with them or that they were here.  It's going to be easier as time goes on, I know, but I don't like it.  I may get to talk to Mama every day, but it's just not the same without her hugs. 

However, I do have lots to do this weekend - I already finished an essay for English that is due tomorrow (I had to edit it today because I forgot my book when I went home for the weekend - blegh, not cool of me).  And I really just have reading and studying to do (Bio test on Wednesday) at this point, but I need to finish it for tomorrow.  No English on Tuesday because we're meeting tomorrow for a freshman lecture between classes...eh, I don't have a choice, so why bother complaining right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment