Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lots of Stuff to Do...

I feel like I'm running out of things to say today.  I've been rather busy for the last few hours, really.  While I didn't have English this morning, I did have my Biology lab.  And I have a bunch of stuff to do this week. 

Thankfully, it's a short week.  We have reading day on Friday, and I figure that I'll get as much as I can done this weekend if possible.  Right now I have a bunch of Chemistry stuff I need to be doing.  Among other things, I need to pick out that journal for our Primary Literature Project by Thursday...I don't think the one that I found that looked interesting is going to work, so I have to find another one...which is annoying, since I don't understand the titles of half of the journals that are available to us.

That being said, I also have an essay to write this weekend.  And then I have my usual Biology work - reading and writing another lab report for next week.  It should be rather interesting.  And then I have a paper I need to at least get started on for History.  It would really be nice if I could get it done this weekend since it's a long weekend and all.  It isn't due until a week from Monday, but I would like to get it done, so I can go talk to Dr. F. and see what he thinks of the draft before the week is out.  Plus, I sort of have a Chemistry test next Monday.

Actually, I have a Bio test tomorrow...and I need to go back to studying for that.  I can't wait until it's over...

No comments:

Post a Comment