Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What A Great Day...

My day has been amazing.  It's sort of late now, so I'm going to bed right after this, but I had to post this. 

It started out as usual, but then I found out that my composition class had been canceled, as Dr. J was sick this morning and he couldn't get an e-mail out or anything. 

So, I got to spend my morning relaxing and working on my research project a bit.  I ended up going over to the library to get a book, and then I had more free time.  I talked to Dr. L, then had lab, which was really fun and only lasted an hour and a half.  That's REALLY short of Biology labs.  They're usually two and a half to three hours, at least.

 After that, I went over to the campus post office to mail something.  Then I went over to the mailboxes only to find that I had a package to pick up.  So, I backtracked across the campus to the post office to get my package.  I ended up with an Amazon package.  I had absolutely no idea what it was. 

So, I went back to my dorm and opened it, only to discover that my mom had sent me a present.  She sent me the DVDs of the Star Wars Original Trilogy (A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi) that I had asked her to add to my Christmas list because I only had them on VHS and I wanted to watch them.  My day was absolutely made by that.  I had been having a really good day, but that made my day amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment