Saturday, October 9, 2010

Shopping!

I've had an amazing day today. 

Not only did I get to spend it with my mom, sister, and grandma while we went shopping, but we found a bunch of bargains that were just amazing!  I ended up with this beautiful silver purse that looks like it has chainmail on the outside for less than three dollars!  It was originally a sixty-five dollar purse!  And I got it for like 5% of the original price! 

I got another one, too, that's pink and pretty and iridescent for the same price.  It's so bright and happy that I can't help but smile because of it.  It's just so cute!

I also got a couple new shirts - though one is more of a dress that I wear with leggings - from One World.  That is my absolute favorite brand.  It is absolutely amazing.  It's so brightly colored, and they're really expanding out now as far as the styles and things they sell are concerned.

I also got a necklace and earrings (for under $10 - Thank you, Mama!) for my dress for the masquerade that we're having on campus at the end of the month.  I also got a really pretty mask for it, too...

So, I'm happy, and I'm off to bed, as usual.  Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment