Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bad Timing...

I need to stop trying to write these right before I go to bed.  It's really not a great idea. 

Mind you, I've been suffering through my History paper for a while, and I need to do something else for the time being.  This paper is not fun at all.  It's a persuasive paper on how Frederick Douglass kept his humanity while he was a slave.  I don't like this paper at all.  If it was an essay, it would be easier.  It's the pursuasive stuff I don't like. 

Either way, I have to get over it.  It's due on Monday, and the draft should be done by Thursday so that I can talk to my prof about it.  Then it will only be a matter of editing it, I hope.  I don't really want to have to do more than that, to be honest.  Not this week, at least.  I've got an essay to edit for English, and that bibliography...and a bunch of other stuff...joy of all joys. 

This is going to be a fun week...

No comments:

Post a Comment