Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Why?

Today has not really been my day for trying to get this post written.  I've wasted more time than I can figure out trying to get my internet (I've been at it for more than an hour and a half, at least) to be nice to me so that I can get on here.  Firefox doesn't want to work...and Internet Explorer doesn't really either. 

That most likely would be because EVERYONE on campus is trying to do their homework online.  Which somehow deprives the person who actually did their homework earlier from getting on the internet...I'm not sure that's exactly fair, but there's not much I can do about it.  Except maybe do my homework later...which is a very bad idea.  Knowing me, I would somehow manage to fall asleep reading, even if it was say...A Canticle for Leibowitz, which my English Comp class is supposed to read for tomorrow.  I, however, have been done with my homework for hours.  I've just been battling computer issues rather than being productive.  And that kind of annoys me.

On the plus side, I went to the History Club meeting, and it was actually quite interesting - we're going to be having a masquerade dance for Halloween, which is going to be awesome.  No doubt about that.  I'm rather excited for that. There are also a few other things that were figured out (like trips to see historical stuff and so on - one of the things we're going to go see is a war museum, which should prove to be very intersting), and it was overall pretty cool.  Definitely something I'll go back to, I think. 

And I'm off to bed, since this is now posted...I just hope that this doesn't happen every night for the rest of the semester...

No comments:

Post a Comment