Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

I don't really have a whole lot to say about today.  I'm rather tired at this point, too, so that does not help. 

Really.  It doesn't. 

But it's been a pretty good day.  I'm all done with my homework for tomorrow, and I just have a lab report to write for Tuesday, and a book to reread for English that day so I can take the quiz.  I'm currently hoping that there aren't many, if any, questions from the documentary we watched on Thursday on it.  I'm still trying to get that completely out of my head.  It was graphic and horrific, and I SO would have appreciated a disclaimer on that so I didn't almost get sick watching it. 

But, yeah.  That and homework, and spending a bit of time with Tank was all I did today, really.  And I finished Sherlock and watched Merlin.  That was fun. 

I'm going to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment