Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tuesday Was....Lecture, Lab, Lecture, Extra Credit...And Today..

I had to go to a lecture last  night after I was done with Bio lab today...and while the lecture was quite interesting at points, I could barely hear the speaker because people were talking.  And I had extra credit stuff to do for Bio, as well.

Our class average on the first test was seven points below what Dr. C wanted it to be, so he handed out a set of questions that were seven points in total of extra credit.  The catch is that they was that they were due at 9 AM this morning.  You don't have to do it, but it would be good.  And if you're not satisfied with your grade, it is highly recommended.  I, personally, am not satisfied, so I turned it in

So, I spent like three hours trying to do that last night.  I don't know how much I got right, and I took a wild guess on at least one or two, but hey, what can it hurt?  If I get the points, I get the points.

And then I had reading to do for Bio, too, and I have to worry about my History test on Friday.  Yay.

Today was actually pretty good, after I got over the fact that I didn't get the grade I wanted for the class.  And then I went to Yoga with Tank, and it was awesome.  I think I need to get a mat for it, though...

Bed now...just like usual...  I get to sleep in this time!  Yay!  No class at 9:30 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment