Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to Work

So, I'm back to school today.  Sitting in my dorm room right now, actually.  I miss home already. 

Today was quite fun, though, other than the homework that I had to do.  It was mostly reading, and the history assignment was actually quite interesting.  It just took forever, that's all. 

Lunch was at Chili's today - that's one of my favorite restaurants.  Their Cajun Pasta (with chicken) is phenomenal,  as are their steaks.  The pasta is my absolute favorite, though.  It's absolutely amazing - it as a ton of flavor in every bite, and it's always wonderfully prepared. 

The rest of the day was quite, once Mom dropped me off here.  Dinner was tater tot cassarole (brought from home) and a cup of hot chocolate.  Yum. 

Off to bed.  'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment