Friday, September 3, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

After class today, I got to go back home for the weekend!

It does make me wonder exactly why we start three days before a long weekend and disrupt the schedule (since we don't have class at all on Monday).  But hey, I'm not complaining.  I got to come home this weekend, after all. 

The only bad thing about that the Wii decided to stop working while I was gone. So no playing on it, or even doing the Wii Fit or anything else.  Oh, well.  I suppose watching TV is just as good...or not.  I don't get to hit (virtual) things (enemies) if that's the case.  I guess I can't really complain, though.

So, I just have an essay to write this weekend, and some reading to do for my history class - and a quiz for that class, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment