Thursday, September 2, 2010

Essays and Disappearing Profs

This has been a really interesting day so far. 

English was great - I really enjoyed it, and, though I already have an essay to write for Tuesday, it's really a lot of fun.  My teacher is really nice, and he's an interesting teacher.

Theology didn't happen today.  I got there five minutes early as I usually do, and she wasn't there.  Only one of my other classes had had that happen, and it's not like you expect the prof to be at the classroom ten minutes early every time when it's an 8 AM class. 

So, we waited.  We just chatted and sat there. Ten minutes passed.  Fifteen minutes passed.  Twenty minutes passed. 

You get the idea.  Someone went to look for her, and they couldn't find her - she wasn't in her office, or where the class had (apparently) originally been. 

It was really weird, because no one knew anything.  No e-mails, no notes, nothing.  And I saw her when I was walking back from doing something after lab. 

I figure that something came up or something like that, but it still strikes me as odd.  I've never head a prof just not show up like that.  I've had one cancel, but never just not show up...

Lab was great, though I spent like five hours after that studying and doing homework.  Ugh.  I already hate homework again...

No comments:

Post a Comment