Friday, September 10, 2010

Mafia Mania

Most of my night tonight was spent playing Live Mafia, which is basically the same as the regular card game.  If you've ever played said regular card game, you know what I'm talking about - the one where if you get a face card, you're a member of the mafia and you kill people until you get caught.  If you get a joker, you're a nurse/angel, and you can save someone who's dead, or someone in general, depending on how you play the game. 

We spent a good two and a half hours playing two rounds of that game.  It was so much fun!  At first, it was really freaky, because everyone was jumpy and all creeped out.  You could hear the screaming a mile away, practically.

I spent the first round wandering around, mainly.  One of the other girls and I actually saw one of the 'mafia' kill two people and then bolt.  It was actually rather amusing in a number of ways.  The second round I did the same thing basically.  I was a random townsperson both times.  Go figure.  Admittedly, I actually kind of wanted to be one of the 'mafia' during the second round...it would have been kind of interesting. 

At this point, I'm really tired.  I'm going to head to bed in a few minutes.  Sleeping in tomorrow.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment