Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh, the Joy of Tests

I hate taking tests.  And above all, I hate taking two tests on the same day.  And having to study for both of them at the same time.  It makes me very nervous.  Very, very nervous.  Almost as much as when my instructors were saying that we needed to study.  Yeah. 

I suppose I shouldn't complain, though.  I only have a Chemistry and Biology test.  A couple of guys in my class actually have a Psychology test the same day.  They have like five hours between them, but still, that's not fun. 

I'm just a little scarred - okay, a lot scared - that I'm going to fail them.  And I can't fail them, because I need those grades, and if I don't get them, I can't go to Vet School after college. Joy of all joys...

I put a lot of pressure on myself.  And I need to go back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment