Sunday, September 5, 2010

One Down, One to Go

Once again, I have managed to leave this until very late.  I need to stop doing that.  Whoops. 

Anyway, today was great - most of it was spent at church and then working on my essay for English Composition.  I did manage to finish it, for all it took two tries.  And two days.  Oh, well, it's done and I'm happy with it.  I'm just hoping that my teacher is, too. 

So, all that's left for tomorrow is some reading, an online history quiz, and going back to school.  Not really looking forward to leaving, but I know that I have to go back.  I have class on Tuesday, after all. 

The part I'm not looking forward to is that I have to write another essay for school.  The freshman thing requires a reflective response on the address given by the president of the school.  It's due a week from tomorrow...fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment