Sunday, September 12, 2010

...Okay, Maybe Not So Much

So, maybe I lied about having a most interesting blog post today.  I spent most of my day studying in my room.  Unfortunately.  I ran into my mentor for the freshman program while at the on-campus cafe, but that's really the only thing I can think of that is remotely interesting to say. 

That's probably a bad thing.  Mind you, I've gotten a lot of my homework for the week done already (I'm proud of myself) and what I have left is very manageable, to say the least.  Just reading and discussion questions for history, the pre-lab work and a little reading for chemistry, and some reading and homework for biology.  I'm already done with all of this week's reading for compostion, so pretty much done, since both of the essays are just about done...one of them just needs to be edited.

On another note, my roommate still hasn't come back after she left on Friday.  It's now Sunday night, and there's been no sign of her....  Well, we'll see if she's back by the time I get up tomorrow, then...

No comments:

Post a Comment