Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Good Day

And I've started this one a little later than I meant to...okay, a lot later than I meant to.  I guess I'm not really that used to actually going to bed at a decent hour anymore.  I'm not exactly thrilled by that thought. 

Still, today has been a pretty good day - hanging out for most of the morning, hanging out with my best friend later, watching a movie with ice cream...  All in all, a pretty darn good day.  And, even better, I've gotten a nice chunk of my English essay out of the way.  I'm still a good 175 or so away from where I need to be (thank you required number of words...), but I don't think it will be too hard to do that tomorrow along with the reading I need to do for composition and history.  Then I'll be done with my homework for the weekend, and I'll be able to focus on the science stuff when I get back to school on Monday night and then again on Tuesday night after bio lab. 

It does look as though I'm going to be dropping Theology for this semester (which would make me feel a whole lot better, since I'm a little stressed about the other classes), but I think that will be okay, since I'll still be taking 15 credit hours and all.  I feel better about doing that, though, seeing as I spent between four and five hours studying last Thursday night.  It will be nice not to feel quite so burdened this semester.

One of the best things about this weekend is being able to spend it with my family and being able to go to my home church.  I like that.  I miss the people there a whole lot.  Probably because they're another family for me, and they are all so wonderful to me and everyone else who attends church there, visitor or member...

And I'm going to bed now.  Gotta get up early in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment