Sunday, September 19, 2010

School Again...

Today was back to school, as usual.  Got up, went to church (with the bishop giving the homily and con-celebrating!), had a great time at coffee hour because I got to see most of the people who usually come to church there, and a bunch of other people who don't usually go there. 

Then, it was the long trip back, sitting in the car talking to Mama while trying to do homework.  I say trying because I got very little done.  I actually only have a lab report to write for Tuesday at this point - otherwise, I'm done, so I'm rather happy about that.  I still have a chem lab report to do this week, but that's not due until Thursday, which is good, at this point.

But yeah, not a whole lot of things to say right now.  I miss my family, as usual, and I'm wishing that I was at home...my trips home go much too fast when I go.  And then it takes forever to get to the next one.  I have to wait like three weeks this time to actually get to go home again.  I hate waiting so long. 

And now, off to bed, since I have class at 8 AM tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment