Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Luck

It's just my luck that I keep having days that make me a little more than flustered.  With yesterday and the incidents that happened then, today should have been easy...but no.  Not only did I leave my water bottle in my English classroom (it has since been retrieved, no worse for being lost), but I just can't rememeber things that I need to remember.

On the plus side, all of my homework (which I think is going to quickly become the bane of my existance)  is done, and I know there's going to be a quiz on either Tuesday or Thursday in English.  I don't know which reading it will be on, but I suspect that it will not be on the novel that we're reading (A Canticle for Leibowitz), which we're three chapters into so far.  Great book, by the way.  I'd definitely recommend it. 

So, two essays, some editing on another essay, lots of reading, and another quiz that I need to do over the weekend...life is crazy.  Crazy, crazy, crazy. 

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better, less flustering day. 

Only a little over a week until I get to go home...

No comments:

Post a Comment