Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just Another Day with Tests Looming

Today has been a great day for the most part.  The only problem I've had is the fact that my Biology and Chemistry profs keep mentioning the fact that there is a test in both of those classes on Friday.  Ten minutes apart on Friday, I might add. 

I'm not looking forward to having to do both of them within that space of time, and I'll admit that I'm a tad freaked out.  Thankfully, I only have a tiny bit of homework and some reading for History to finish.  Okay, so I actually need to start the reading.  I have the Constitution to read, and about thirteen pages of the textbook.  So, ick.  There are two sets of discussion questions to do as well.  Double ick. 

And the best part is, my roommate is sick.  She thinks she picked up strep throat from a friend of hers in the other hall.  That would be awesome, wouldn't it?  Yeah, I know, sarcasm isn't a very good idea, but I'm just thrilled by that, since I usually end up getting sick when other people around me do...  So, yeah.  I can't say I'm happy about that, and I'm hoping that it's not by tomorrow night...

No comments:

Post a Comment