Monday, September 13, 2010

Busy, Busy Once Again

Today has been really busy - go figure.  I had my usual three classes, plus the freshman program stuck in there, too.  So, I was out of my room from 8 AM to noon.  And then I had lunch with a girl in my history class who sits next to me.  She's really nice, and we have a lot in common, includingt the fact that we were both homeschooled for our whole lives before coming here for college. 

My roommate also got back around 2:30 this morning.  I wasn't aware of this fact, as I was out cold long before then, but she was awake when I got up this morning (surprising, really) after only two hours of sleep.  She's currently napping because she's so tired.  Two hours of sleep will do that to you. 

And I'm just finishing up rereading stuff for English and then I'm done with all of the homework I have to do tonight.  So, just the rest of the stuff I need to do this week, which shouldn't be too hard.  And, on the plus side, the essay for bio is done and edited.  I just need to send it to my prof, and I'm good to go on that count.  Now it's just a bunch of other stuff left that I shall be doing tomorrow.  Fun, fun, fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment