Friday, September 17, 2010

Back at Home Again

I'm back home, now!  I'm happy about that, for sure.  I'm back this time for a church function tomorrow, and to go to church on Sunday.  I'm watching Robin Hood series two right now, while I watch my little sister.  I have a ton of work to do this weekend, though.  A bunch of reading (for Chemistry, History, and Biology), a lab report to write up for Biology (that's due Tuesday), and an essay for English (which is also due Tuesday).  And I happen to know for a fact that I have two tests this coming week - Biology and Chemistry, both on Friday.  Ten minutes apart.  Starting at 8 AM.  I can't say that it will be easy, or that I'll be able to do well on both of them, but I'm going to try.

Funny thing is that they (my Chemistry and Biology profs) talked about making sure that they weren't on the same days.  I find it slightly amusing on one regard that they managed to do that anyway...

Another really funny thing is what my Biology teacher said today.  We were talking about cells and what a Golgi Apparatus was at one point, and he was a little behind as far as where class time was.  So, in summary of the Golgi Apparatus, he said "Funny name, looks like pancakes, does magic!"  It was so funny that the whole class started laughing.  He really is a hoot sometimes.  It's like he never sleeps, the way he's constantly bouncing around with energy.  He doesn't seem like he's more than a college graduate, but he's got a Ph.D. and everything.  Dr. C is pretty awesome in a lot of ways.  He's a very interesting teacher, to say the least...

No comments:

Post a Comment