Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Every Once in a While

It was really nice to be able to relax today.  I did all of my homework for today on Sunday or Monday, and it was nice to just have to do tomorrow's homework and all today.  It gave me an opportunity to actually not have to worry too much about all that I have to do.  Admittedly there are two tests looming on Friday (Chem AND Bio, only ten minutes apart!), but I've been calm enough and relaxed enough that things have gone well.

I've actually even had a chance to catch up on my writing a bit, which I think is a very good thing.  I've got a ton of writing I want to do in my spare time, and I can't get to it usually...like the Netflix that I've had for a month and have only gotten about halfway through...  Whoops? 

At this point, however, I am going to go to bed, considering that I am tired and must get up at 6:30 in the morning.  Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment