Saturday, September 18, 2010

Why is it Always Crazy?

It seems like that's all my life ever is anymore.  Crazy, crazy, crazy.  I'm constantly going, even without Theology this semester (which I'm thankful for, all things considered.  I don't think I could handle another class when I had labs when I did) and only History Club as my outside of class stuff.

But seriously.  It seems like all I ever do is homework and go to class anymore.  I don't really like that part.  I love everything else, but all of the homework is going to kill me eventually.

I shouldn't complain, though.  I, at least, take the time when I need it and don't end up pulling all-nighters light some kids do.  My roommate tried to do that and failed.  She ended up sleeping for three hours instead of staying up working.  It was kind of interesting, in that regard...and then there was the lamp incident, which resulted from her going home last week and staying out really, really late, getting back at 2:30, waking up at 4:30, and not being able to sleep again until after classes.  It was quite interesting, and it is a story for another time.  I have church tomorrow, and I have to get up early.  Off to bed with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment