Tuesday, August 31, 2010

And Now For More Chaos

The freshman thing is pretty much over now.  We've got a journal entry due sometime (no deadline was given in my group) soon and I'm done with that.  We just have a couple of other things to do, like Convocation, and stuff like that. 

Today was just as crazy as the rest of it has been - we did a service project today (the whole freshman class did it) that involved us wrapping 10,000 Beanie Babies.  That only took us three hours.  And there was at least a half-hour gap between the first 6,000 and the last 4,000.  It was a whole lot of fun - the wrapping probably didn't really turn out well, but it was a blast wrapping all of them.

That was about the last required thing, other than assessment, which was less than fun.  I had to write two essays (one in 45 minutes, the other in 30) for it, and it was just not that much fun.  But, I got through it, and the rest of the day was easy. 

Classes start tomorrow.  My first one is at 8 AM.  That means I have to get up at about 6:30.  And I'm already starting to crash.  Hopefully tomorrow will go well...

No comments:

Post a Comment