Monday, August 23, 2010

The Countdown: 3 Days

Three days left.  That's not a lot, particularly for me. 

I'm still in the sort of scared, but a bit excited phase.  And I still haven't packed a single thing. 

That's really not a good thing at this point.  Actually, I should have started about a week ago after I got off from babysitting. 

Still, at this point, it seems very surreal.  And very, very scary.  The semester starts on the First of September, and then it gets to the real hard part: juggling eighteen credit hours.  This is what my schedule looks like for this semester:

Monday/Wednesday/Friday

8:00 - 8:50 Fundamentals of Chemistry
9:00 - 9:50 Intro to Biology
11:00 - 11:50 America & West Civilization (History)

Tuesday/Thursday

9:30 - 10:50 English Composition
11:00 - 12: 20  Biblical Foundation: The Old Testament and Its Fulfillment
2:00 - 4:50 Lab (Tuesday/Bio, Thursday/Chem)

So, it looks like things are going to be very crazy, though I think I'll have plenty of time for homework...I think.  It really depends on how many essays I get assigned. 

On the bright side of things, we had guests over for a while this evening.  We all had a great time, and they loved my cake.  They also brought along a few things for me - a beautiful icon, an adorable little statue of a dog that says 'Depend on God' on it, and a pencil picture frame that is totally awesome.  I'm so blessed to know so many wonderful people who think of me as I'm leaving for school....

No comments:

Post a Comment