Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Little Less Chaotic

There was almost nothing in the schedule today.  Just church (we went to a Reformed Christian Church..which was interesting.  There were bits of it that were similar to the Liturgy in the Anglican Church, but only bits and pieces.) and a couple of things later. 

I do, however, need to figure out where the clock tower is, and I can't figure it out for the life of me at the moment.

Still, it's been rather peaceful, being able to talk to my mom and my best friend.  It makes me feel a lot less lonely, like I'm on vacation or at camp or something.  That much is nice.  Tomorrow is back to what it was...crazy schedule and lots to do.  The good thing, though, is that once classes start on Wednesday, things should settle down. 

The only bad thing that I can really think of that happened today was that I found out that my mini-fridge was turned up to the wrong level...and my beef dip froze.  It's currently defrosting, and I'm off to dinner.  Then, a reception and bonfire, it looks like.  Fun. 

Now, to find that clock tower...

No comments:

Post a Comment