Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Countdown: 7 Days

Typical me is sitting down to write this a lot later than I meant to. 

There are seven days - less then, if all things are considered - until I leave for school.  Two days of babysitting left, and a lot of packing to do.  As far as my room goes, I'm mostly packed.  I just need to clean.  A lot. 

As far as my clothing goes...  Nothing is packed.  As per usual.  I'm just one of those people that doesn't pack until the night before.  That is probably not a good idea when I need to get all of my stuff ready to go and all.  Particularly if I want to actually be able to relax...and sleep...the night before we leave.

Not that I'm going to be able to anyway.  I can never sleep when something like that is looming.  It's an unfortunate thing.  Then I end up exhausted.  That's never fun, particularly when you're spending the next night in a hotel and all.  I find that it is usually rather difficult to go to sleep in unfamiliar surroundings.  Which is what a hotel is.  All the time. 

Hopefully, though, everything will work out.  I'm in dire need of positive thinking, which is a main reason I'm writing this right now.  Trying to get myself excited and all.  It's not really working. 

Probably because I have to get up early tomorrow. 

I'm going to bed now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment