Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Today has been really busy, like every day but Sunday. 

We were going, going, going save for about maybe two or three hours until 3:30, and then we went into the city (my school is near a big city, but in the suburbs, where it's not like a city at all, really, just a little town) at 6 PM and walked around for a scavenger hunt.  It took until almost 8 o'clock to get there, and we only just got back.

It was a whole lot of fun, though I can genuinely say that I do not envy public school kids the bus rides before and after school.  It wasn't that much fun.  Hanging out with people was, and getting to read a bit of my book (The Force Unleashed novelization) was nice.  And I actually got to listen to music rather than turning it on and promptly falling asleep on my pillow.  That was actually pretty nice. 

Tomorrow is the service project that the freshmen do, and apparently we're wrapping Beanie Babies...like 10,000 of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment