Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sick Again...

I seriously hate this part of being at school.  I keep getting sick.  This is the fourth time I've been sick since last semester.  I got sick on the Wednesday of finals week in December.  Then I got sick during Interim.  Then I got sick a couple of weeks ago.  Now I'm sick again.  And it's one of those colds that I really hate - the kind that makes it so that you can't swallow because of the pressure it puts on your nose and it pushes the mucus down.  I hate that kind of cold.  And the last cold was just like this. 

Thank goodness I don't have a fever, though.  And that I don't have a whole lot of work to do.  I just have to read a bit for Bio, History, and study for tomorrow's Chem test.  Not a huge deal.  It's fairly easy stuff anyway, but it's just a big pain in the rear.  And.  It. Keeps.  Happening.  It's seriously driving me nuts. 

Not fun.  I'm going to go relax for a little while before I get to work.  And hope that the cold clears up a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment