Saturday, February 5, 2011

Books I Finished in January

So, I figured if I'm going to be reading all of these books and try to be accountable for a big chunk of them, I had best at least keep track of what I've been reading so far. And yes, I AM procrastinating on my Luther paper. I don't want to write this paper...I'd much rather do my Morgana paper for next week...

Coronets and Steel*
Troubled Waters*
Fire
The Road to Avalon
The Captive Queen


So far, I've only managed to *review two of those, though I do have the review for Fire partially written...I'll get to it eventually...I hope. But still, considering how much I've had to do, I think I've done pretty well.  I've got another fourteen books sitting on my pile at school, plus a bunch of other books sitting on the drawer waiting to be read.  As usual, I'll get to them eventually...before the end of the school year...

Back to watching Duke (Duke University) obliterate N.C. State (North Carolina State University) on the basketball court.  It's 75-46 right now.  The Blue Devils are really on their game tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment