Monday, February 7, 2011

Procrastination

I shouldn't be writing this.  But I am.  I'm bored to death with the paper I'm working on right now.  I hate writing persuasive papers.  I hate them from the bottom of my heart.  Particularly history papers.  I love my Western Civ class, but I can't stand the papers that have been assigned in that and the history class I took last semester.  Probably because in the first one, I couldn't connect to the biography we were basing it on, and this time, I just don't want to write it because I don't.  I'm also a little freaked out over the fact that I have a psych quiz tomorrow morning and also a psych test on Thursday.  And I didn't know that until this morning because I haven't looked at that part of the syllabus in a while.  Ick.

Still, I should be working.  Which is what I'm going to go do now.  Less than a page to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment