Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I'm not very good about keeping my resolutions every year.  I tend to lose interest or forget or I'm just too lazy to actually remember to keep them. 

I only remember about three or four of the ones I've tried, though I've attempted a blog post with them on my last attempt at a blog.  Among them were reading the New Jedi Order in order...or reading all of my Star Wars books in order...or the Dragonriders of Pern books, or something like that.  And, of course, I never make it. 

This year I'm going to try again and I intend to actually try to keep them this time. 


1. Read all of the books I've accumulated in my to-read pile
2. Lose the weight gained last semester plus more and keep it off
3. Finish Never Surrender, one of my Robin Hood (BBC) stories, and Beauty Will Rise, the next one on my to-write list
4. Complete a partial draft of an original novel
5. Make progress on my in-progress stories, preferably 6+ chapters for each story, or completion to the ones I'm working on that will be done before there are six more chapters, even if they aren't posted.
6. Get a 3.8+ GPA next semester and the fall semester
7. Clean my room until it is actually clean and organized like it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment