Sunday, January 30, 2011

End of the Day

Well, I managed to finish reading Luther.  It wasn't that bad, but now I have to answer three pages of discussion questions.  Joy.  I hate those things.  And I need to start my Winchester paper.  And take a bath.  In the next two hours.  Fun.

I probably shouldn't complain, though, considering how much work I got done.  And the fact that I watched four episodes of Star Trek: Enterprise this weekend and The Princess and the Frog.  That was a pretty good movie, admittedly.   But, at least what I have left isn't that bad.  And I'll get to finish the Winchester paper tomorrow anyway, along with my Psych stuff.  Not bad, really.  I actually had a pretty good weekend.

Because of that, I'm off to relax for a while before I do the discussion questions (or most of them, at least)...

Tomorrow is bound to be more interesting...plus, I already have a song picked out and I might have time to review something...and go bother my best friend via phone call...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment