Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crunch Time

It's been totally crazy lately.  Since class has started, I've been busy all the time.  Right now, I've still got a ton to do.  So far today I've finished the dozen chem problems that my prof didn't mention at all.  And they're due tomorrow.  I didn't know about them until yesterday morning.  Great, right? 

That leaves me with reading On Christian Liberty and answering the discussion questions for that for tomorrow for History and that's the last of what I absolutely have to have done for tomorrow...the only problem with that is that I have a paper for Arthurian Legends on Tuesday.  And it's not even just a paper.  It's a presentation.  Thankfully it only has to be two to three pages long, but still.  I don't want to be finishing it at midnight tomorrow.  That would be horrible.  That, a reading, and a little Psych stuff are still on the list, but it's not that bad.  Well, I don't think it is.  I'm actually about to read a the chapter for Chemistry on Wednesday then get to the Luther reading, which I REALLY don't want to do...but I have to...mainly because there's sort of a paper on that, too.  Due a week from Wednesday.  The problem with that?  I have another paper for Arthuian Legends due that Tuesday.  That one is on Morgan le Fay, so it's not as difficult, but still...

And now it's back to work...more later, more than likely...

No comments:

Post a Comment